|Address||71 Dreenan Road, Portglenone|
|Price||Last listed at Offers over £240,000|
CLOSING DATE: 16TH OCTOBER 2020 @ 12 NOON An excellent 4 bedroom detached bungalow situated within c 0.6 acre site. Property is within a 2 mile radius of Gulladuff primary school and short distance to Maghera. Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms (main en-suite), spacious kitchen/dining, reception room, utility room, w.c, and family bathroom. This property offers many features and viewing is highly recommended.
PVC front door with 5 point locking system. Tiled floor.
Excellent range of eye and low level bespoke units.
Granite worktop. Integrated fridge / freezer.
“Neff” Double oven. Hob. Integrated dishwasher.
Belfast sink. Island unit with granite worktop, breakfast bar one side and 6 large storage drawers
on other - dual plug sockets each end. Tiled floor
Stanley wood burner. Tiled floor. French doors leading to rear. Sliding doors between sun room
and kitchen / dining room.
Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine and space
or tumble dryer.
Tiled floor. Wash hand basin and toilet.
Free standing bath. Shower cubical with power shower. Vanity unit. Towel radiator. Tiled floor.
Part tile walls.
Large room with built in furtinure. Laminate wood floor. View to front.
Power shower. Vanity unit. WHB. Toilet. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
Large room with floor to ceiling sliding wardrobes. Laminated wooden floor. View to front.
Laminate wood floor. View to rear.
Bedroom 4 :
Laminate wood floor. TV point. View to front.
· Finished to the highest of standards, this exceptionally well insulated property guarantees low heating bills. EPC rating B84.
· UPVC Triple glazed windows.
· Oil fired central heating.
· 10ft high ceilings.
· Space heating system with 2 separate zone controls and separate control for hot water. Thermostat in each heating zone.
· Option for attic conversion (subject to planning). Large space, 16m x 4m with attic trusses and flooring in place providing an additional 688 square foot.
· 8” Moulded skirting glossed white. 4” Moulded architrave with hockey stick.
· Property approx. 3 years old with just under 7 years Builders Warranty remaining.
· Security alarm system.
· 0.6 acre site.
· Large tarmac yard with space to drive around house.
· Silver Granite Kerbing.
· Steel shed 5.3m x 3.1 m on concrete base with
electrics, lighting and sockets.
· Lawn in grass.
· Pillars and gates.
· Beech hedge on road side.
Capital Value: £170,000 Rates:£1350.99 pa